Supported Self-Employment Development Workbook 2: Business Planning
- Last Updated: Sep 20, 2011
- Download PDF
This workbook is the second installment of two self-employment planning workbooks designed for people with significant disabilities and their planning teams.
Containing nine sections, this workbook provides activity checklists, planning resources and questions to initiate person-centered business planning discussions in the following areas:
- goal validation and business feasibility,
- business planning, legal considerations,
- benefits and financial planning,
- business operations and support planning, and
- the development of an action-oriented marketing plan.
This workbook is designed with vignettes highlighting the personal stories of entrepreneurs with disabilities in Wisconsin, worksheets to document team-based action plans, as well as state and national resources for business planning, assistive technology information, and benefits planning assistance.