Wisconsin Department of Workforce Development (DWD)
- Last Updated: Oct 04, 2011
The Wisconsin Department of Workforce Development (DWD) is a state agency charged with building and strengthening Wisconsin's workforce in the 21st century and beyond.
The Department's primary responsibilities include providing job services, training and employment assistance to people looking for work, at the same time as it works with employers on finding the necessary workers to fill current job openings.
On the DWD website individuals can find information about:
- That next great job opportunity
- Help finding employment due to a disability
- Facts & data about Wisconsin's labor market
- A way to stand out from the job seeker crowd
- Information about your Employment Rights
- How to file for Unemployment
Staff from the Wisconsin Department of Workforce Development (DWD) contributed to trainings and resources available on the PERC website.